The data center market in Mexico is attracting significant investment, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.75% through 2028.
Digital transformation, along with demand for cloud computing, big data analytics, AI, 5G, and IoT has spurred growth across the Mexican data center market.
Queretaro is the country’s primary data center hub. QR-01 is among the largest data center campuses in Mexico.
QR-01 Data Center Facts
QR-01 Data Center
Carretera Queretaro San Luis Potosi, Av. La Montaña #100, 76220 Santa Rosa Jáuregui, Qro., Mexico
- Located in the Querétaro Industrial Park
- Strategic location that provides connections to the country’s main carriers
- 170 km from downtown Mexico City
- Proximity to many Mexican data centers
- Low risk of seismic activity
- 29,062 sq. ft. raised floor space
- ISO 9001, ISO 20001, ISO 27001
QR-01 Data Center Photos
76220 Santa Rosa Jáuregui, Qro., Mexico
The Free Cooling System shuts down chiller compressors on cooler days and uses external ambient air to improve PUE (Power Usage Effectiveness).
Flexible, modular equipment designed for hyper-scalability, resiliency and 100% uptime
Ultra-efficient, rapidly deployable infrastructure with renewable power options
Customer-driven team, offering remote hands assistance for enterprises
Real-time visibility and control
of your infrastructure
Security and Compliance
Multi-layered physical security
and stringent data protection standards